All students will attend school everyday starting Monday, September 21!
Student Fees, Fines and Charges
BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION:
- Morning Arrivals: All car-drop offs will follow the drop off line established outside the gym, and those students will enter through the gym doors. Students riding the bus will exit the bus, in a staggered fashion, and enter through the lobby front doors. Students may begin entering the building at 7:20 and go directly to their classroom for temperature checks. Instruction will begin at 7:40.
- Meals: If they need breakfast at the school, they will first stop by the cafeteria to receive their breakfast “to go” before reporting to homeroom. To account for capacity and distancing, an additional lunch shift was added. All 6th graders will have 1st lunch, 7th graders 2nd lunch, and 8th graders 3rd lunch. Lunch can be paid online or in person. Students can bring their lunch/breakfast.
- Concession: Concession will still be sold $1.25 per item as usual.
- Afternoon Dismissal: This will be the most difficult to predict because we don’t have a good idea the number of bus riders, car pickups, etc. We are encouraging parents to transport their students to and from school if at all possible because some buses could have multiple loads. To keep traffic moving, as well as to practice distancing for students while waiting, we will stagger dismissal.
- Buses will load at 3:00
- Car Pick Up Times:
**Parents PLEASE arrive at the designated times to alleviate traffic flow!!**
- 6th Grade will be 3:05-3:15
- 7th Grade will be 3:15-3:25
- 8th Grade will be 3:25-3:35
- *Cars with multiple children will pick up at the oldest child’s time.
What is the protocol for handling positive, COVID 19 cases at school?
Please refer to our district website for this information as it is updated. Please go to www.opsb.net. Choose the Parents and Students dropdown, and then click on COVID-19 INFORMATION.